By Jae K. Shim, Joel G. Siegel
The single IT consultant you need
you are busy-very busy. you wish trustworthy, functional solutions in your IT questions, and also you desire them now. The Vest Pocket consultant to info expertise, moment version is a convenient pocket problem-solver designed to supply you with the fastest path to an answer. functional, reader-friendly, and carefully illustrated, this up-to-date instruction manual offers entire tips for the complicated, ever-changing global of IT that will help you quick pinpoint what you want to search for, what to observe out for, what to do, and the way to do it.
Written by means of all-time bestselling accounting and finance authors, Jae Shim and Joel Siegel, this completely up-to-date moment version comprises tables, types, checklists, questionnaires, sensible information, and pattern studies that can assist you steer clear of and get to the bottom of any and all IT dilemmas. A must-read for company pros, monetary managers and specialists, construction and operation managers, accountants, COOs, CFOs, and CEOs, this useful advisor is helping you:
* decide upon the simplest for specific software needsStrategically use IT systems
* Use the simplest software program in making plans and control
* decide on Sarbanes-Oxley compliance software
* hinder fraud via automated security
* successfully practice administration details platforms (MIS)
* Use on-line databases to make company decisions
* Use a choice aid process (DSS) and an government details procedure (EIS) to enhance the standard of study, overview, and determination making
* comprehend rising traits and advancements in info technology
* Harness advertising details structures to enhance revenues making plans, revenues forecasting, industry study, and advertising
* overview and deal with an IT project
Your expert good fortune will depend on conserving abreast of the newest considering and purposes in info know-how. The Vest Pocket consultant to info know-how, moment variation promises the entire details you must make optimal judgements now and plan forward for later.